CSR ACTIVITIES, R & D AND EDUCATIONAL SUPPORT SERVICES
In today’s world, businesses are increasingly expected to be accountable for how their practices impact society and the environment. Corporate social responsibility (CSR) is no longer just a respected business practice, but a consumer-driven demand.
Zia Group has been working with different communities to help the communities, train the local peoples and protect the environment.
Our CSR model does more than just help the environment and society, it also has a positive impact on a business’ reputation. We train the youth, poor people living in villages and even support the handicraft training to woman partnering with NGOs or institute.
Some examples of CSR in action include:
- Reducing carbon footprint using appropriate vehicle, upgrade the HVAC system and power generation and work on green energy.
- Engaging in charity work.
- Purchasing fair trade products.
- Investing in environmentally conscious businesses.
- Getting involved in volunteer work.
- Improving labour health and education through.
- Cleaning drive at Beach and shores to promote blue economy.
The R & D support includes but not limited to:
- Restart of non-functional Shore lab of KU and start the research activities at short site KU able to enroll student who are working at shore lab for MPhil and PhD. Container with solar powered given to support the R & D activities..
- R & D help to student of Institute of Halophyte utilization (KU) by supporting their research at the field.
- Creating internship for student in Engineering and food science and helping them in their R & D works.
- Since 2002 we have supported different research work and educational activities of KU, and NED.