QHSE & CERTIFICATION
Strong QHSE Culture at ZIA
Zia Group has develops the health, safety and environmental (HSE) programs, processes and trainings to help our operations plan and execute work safely and provide safe meal to the client working at remote site. But we know that this is not enough. To truly be world class at HSE requires a caring, preventive safety culture.
Everyone – from craft workers to senior leaders – must embrace this paradigm of care that empowers each of us to own our safety culture. We're Safer Together when we look out for ourselves and each other. We're not afraid to speak up when we see something that's unsafe. We don't take safety shortcuts. We celebrate and reward safe behavior.
The QHSE mission of ZIA GROUP is to ensure that quality, health, safety, security and environmental considerations remain top priorities for management and for all employees. Prevention of accidental risk and loss from process failure becomes a recognised integral part of our continual improvement culture.
QHSE, a line management responsibility, requires visible commitment, leadership and involvement.
We don't compromise on safety. Ever.
We are one safety family. We are Safer Together.
The long term business success of ZIA GROUP depends on our ability to continuously improve our services while protecting our people and the environment in which they work and live. We will strive to:
- Assure the quality of our services.
- Protect the Health, Safety and property of our employees, our customers, our sub-contractor and third parties.
- Protect the Environment at site and work with communities where we work and live.
Our strategy is to strive for a zero defect culture by:
- Visible commitment, leadership and involvement of all line management tied to incentive objectives.
- Standards of mandatory QHSE training for all personnel.
- QHSE training provided through planned learning techniques.
- Maximised efficiency and synergy through sharing of resources.
- QHSE integration in all new services development.
- Proactive participation in global industry initiatives and recognition by our customers that we are the leader in QHSE.
This zero defect culture shall be attained through:
- Ensuring that our work is safe and prevented from and accident, incident.
- No loss in our process by following the ISO, HACCP, and other safety principles.
- No lapses in security.
- No harmful emission and No health related incident.
Quality Management System.
The ZIA’s QHSE Management System defines the principles by which we conduct our operations with regard to the quality of our services, the health and safety of our customers, employees, subcontractors and communities where we work, and protection of the environment.
This QHSE philosophy shall be communicated to all employees, customers, subcontractors and third parties associated with our business, and each subsidiary of ZIA’s must provide positive evidence of conformance to this Management System.
Our QHSE model and its success is inter-related with the Commitment of our Leadership, our policies and its implementation, our objectives and achievement, our Risk Management and compliances, our efficient organisation and competent resources deploy to ensure QHSE compliances, and assessment continuation of audit internal and by third party and modification and improvement as per requirement